Today I made eggless brownie with the use of yogurt. This is cake like brownie recipe.These are very soft ,moist and chocolaty brownies. I have used whole wheat flour in this recipe.
I didn’t use any nuts in this recipe but you can use chopped walnuts, almonds or chocolate chips for crunch.
Egg less Brownie (step by step with photos)
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes |Cooking Time: 35 Minutes |Total Time: 45 Minutes
Serves: 5-6 servings
1 cup Whole wheat flour
1/2 cup Sugar
1 teaspoon Baking powder
1/3 cup Cocoa powder
pinch of Salt
1/2 cup Yogurt
1/2 cup melted Butter
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla essence
1) Preheat the oven to 180 degrees c for 10 minutes.
2) Mean while take wheat flour, salt,sugar and baking powder in a bowl.
3) Now sift cocoa powder in that and mix well.
4) Take yogurt in another bowl and add melted butter and vanilla in that and mix well.
5) Now add dry mixture in that.
6) Mix well.
7) Grease a baking pan with butter or oil. Now Pour the batter in that.
8) Now bake it in preheated oven to 180 degrees c for 30 to 35 minutes.
9) Insert a knife inside it ,if it comes out clean brownie is ready. let it cool down for few minutes on rack.
10) Brownie is ready to serve.
1) The color, taste and flavor of the brownie purely depends on the quality and type of cocoa powder so use good quality cocoa powder.
2) You can use Oil instead of butter.
3) You can serve it with ice -cream or with chocolate sauce.