Eggless Chocolate Cake
Making eggless cake is always a challenge as it can be hard to achieve the perfect, light consistency . But this easy chocolate cake recipe makes a soft, moist and tempting sponge cake everytime. This recipe is very easy to make and quick.
I make it with wheat flour as it’s healthier. Enjoy it plain or use it as a base for frosting.
1 cup Whole wheat flour
3 Table spoon Coco powder
1/2 Tea spoon Baking soda
1 Tea spoon Baking powder
3/4 cup white sugar
1 pinch Salt
1/2 cup Curd
3/4 cup Oil or Clerified butter
1/2 cup Milk
1/4 Tea spoon Venilla essence
Preparation Time: 10 minutes – Cooking Time: 35 minutes – Total Time: 45 minutes
1. In one bowl take all the dry ingredients and mix well.
2. Add Clerified butter and curd in it and mix.
3. Gradually add milk and make better of pouring consistency.
4. Pour the better in the greased mold.
5. Bake the cake in pre- heated oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
6. After 30 minutes insert knife in the cake and check whether its done or not. if it’s not come out clean bake for another 5 minutes.
7. Take out cake from the oven and let it cool for 5 to 7 minutes before taking out from mold.
8. Garnish it with chocolate syrup or Ice cream and serve.
1. I used Whole wheat flour in this recipe but you can use all purpose flour.
2.You can add nuts of your choice to enrich the flavor.
3. Cool the cake completely before doing frosting.