Aloo mutar sandwich is very popular breakfast. It is very easy to make and testy. It is good option for kid’s lunch box. You can use any type of bread to make this sandwich, I used normal white bread here. Aloo mutar sandwich is served with green coriander chutney or tomato ketchup.
Grilled Aloo mutar sandwich (step by step with photos)
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes | Cooking Time: 10 Minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 3 serving
4 medium size Boiled Potato
1/2 cup Boiled peas
1 medium size finely chopped onion
1 teaspoon Ginger and green chilly paste
1 teaspoon Red chilly powder
1 teaspoon Coriander powder
pinch of Turmeric powder
1 teaspoon Garam masala
1 teaspoon Chat masala
2 tablespoon Oil
salt to taste
Butter as required
6 Sandwich bread slices
1) Take boiled potato and peas in one bowl.
2) Mash them with the help of masher.
3) Heat oil in a pan and add ginger -green chilly paste and Onion in that.
4) Add mashed potato and peas in that and mix well.
5) Now add all seasoning and lemon juice in that and mix. And let it cool for few minutes.
6) Apply butter on 1 bread slice and spread stuffing on other bread slice. And place it them on one another.
7) Then apply butter on both the sides and grill it in sandwich maker.
8) Serve hot with tomato ketch-up or green coriander chutney.