This eggless dry fruit cake is very easy to make and quick recipe. Its a very simple version of Christmas cake. Traditionally dry fruits soaked in rum but I soaked it in Orange juice. I soaked it over nite but you can soak it for more days. This cake has nice spongy texture.
I used whole wheat flour instead of all purpose four (maida) so its very healthy and good option for kid’s tiffin. You can serve it with caramel sauce or with chocolate sauce.
Microwave Dry fruit cake (eggless) (step by step with photos)
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes | Cooking Time: 5-6 Minutes | Total Time: 16 Minutes
1 cup Whole Wheat flour
3/4 cup Cream
1/2 cup Yogurt
3/4 cup Sugar
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla essence
3 tablespoon Milk
1/2 cup chopped and soaked Dry fruits
1 tablespoon Tutu-fruity
pinch of Cinnamon powder
pinch of Nut meg powder
pinch of Clove powder
pinch of Cardamom powder
1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
1 teaspoon Baking soda
1) Take cream,sugar and yogurt in a bowl.
2) Blend them until sugar will dissolve properly.
3) Sieve Flour,baking powder,baking soda and all spices.
4) Slowly add flour in the mixture and mix well. Add milk as required.
5) Now add vanilla essence,dry fruits and 1/2 tablespoon tutu fruity in the better and mix gently.
6) Grease the cake tin and dust some flour in that.
7) Pour better in greased tin. spread tutu fruity on it.
8) Micro it on high temperature for 5 minutes. Then check it with tooth pick if its not ready micro it for 1 more minute. Take it out from microwave and let it cool down.
9) Serve it with caramel sauce or chocolate sauce.