Paneer Bhurji is popular North Indian delicacy loved in all over India. Paneer bhurji is spicy dish made out of cottage cheese with tomato and onion gravy. Bhurji means crumbled so in this recipe crumbled cottage cheese is used. This dish tastes good with bread or parathas.
This is very quick and easy recipe. This dish is served as break fast or side dish. In South India this is used as stuffing in paneer Dosa.
Paneer Bhurji (Step by step with Photos)
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes | Cooking Time: 10 Minutes | Total Time: 20 Minutes
Serves: 3 servings
200 gm Paneer (cottage cheese) crumbled
2 Tomatoes finely chopped
1 Onion finely chopped
1 Capsicum finely chopped
2 tablespoon Ginger, Garlic and Green chilly paste
1/2 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
1 tablespoon Red chilly Powder
1 tablespoon Coriander Powder
1 teaspoon Kitchen King masala
2 tablespoon Oil
1/2 teaspoon Kasuri Methi
1 tablespoon Freshly chopped coriander leaves
Salt to taste
1) Heat 2 tablespoon oil in Pan and add ginger-garlic and chilly paste in it and saute for few seconds.
2) Add chopped Onion in that and saute for a minute.
3) Then add chopped capsicum and simmer it until capsicum become soft.
4) Now add Tomatoes in that and mix well.
5) Add all seasoning except kasuri methi in that and cook for few minutes.
6) Switch off the stove and add crumbled paneer and crushed kasuri methi in that and mix well.
7) Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve hot with bread or paratha.
1) Serve this dish immediately other wise it become soggy.
2) This dish can use as stuffing for parathas or frenkies.
3) Use fresh paneer in this dish for better result.