Raw banana paratha is a fiber rich and stomach filling delicious recipe. We usually make curries and gravies with raw banana but trust me parathas tastes wonderful. you doesn’t even need any side dish with it.
It is very healthy option for you during fasting days to use raw banana instead of potato.It is also a good option for Jains who don’t generally eat potatoes.
Raw Banana Paratha (Step by step with photos)
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes | Cooking Time: 10 Minutes | Total Time: 25 Minutes
Serves : 6 servings
3 Boiled Raw banana
1 tablespoon Green chilly and ginger paste
1 teaspoon Black pepper powder
1 tablespoon Dried Coconut Powder
1 tablespoon Peanut Powder
1/2 teaspoon Sugar
1 teaspoon Lemon juice
Salt to taste
1 cup Fasting flour
1 teaspoon Oil
Water as required
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
1) Remove skin of raw bananas and mash it in one bowl.
2) Add all the ingredients for stuffing in that and mix well.
3) Make small balls out of it.
4) Now take fasting flour in one bowl and add oil and salt in that.
5) Add water and knead a soft dough out of it. Divide it in six equal balls.
6) Take one ball on rolling pin and make small round.
7) Now place the banana stuffing in center of it. Bring the edges together and joint them at center.
8) Now press the edges and sprinkle some flour both the sides. Gently roll to a large disc.
9) On hot tava gently place the paratha and cooked it with oil or butter from both the sides.
10) Serve hot raw banana paratha with curd.