Raw mango chutney has been prepared with raw mango,jaggery and red pepper. It is very tangy sweet and spicy in taste. It is go very well with Thepala and puri.
Raw Mango chutney (step by step with photos)
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes |Cooking Time: 5 Minutes |Total Time: 10 Minutes
1 Big raw mango
1/2 cup Jaggery
1 tablespoon Red chilly powder
1/2 teaspoon Mustard seeds
1 tablespoon Oil
Salt to taste
1) Wash raw mango peel and cut it into small chunks.
2) Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds in it.
3) When it crackled add raw mango chunks and salt in that and cook until it become soft.
4) Now add jaggery in that and cook it for 2 minutes.
5) Finally add red chilly powder and mix it well.
6) Your Raw mango chutney is ready.