Hakka Noodles is popular Indochinese recipe across the India. You can get this recipe in most restaurants in India and in street food Chinese joints. It is made with noodles tossed with vegetables and spices. Hakka Noodles is not only liked by Kids but also with adults.
This quick and easy to make dish is good option as main course or as snack. You can serve this dish plain or with other Indochinese dish like veg Manchurian with gravy, sweet and spicy vegetables etc.
Veg Hakka Noodles (Step by Step with Photos)
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes | Cooking Time : 15 Minutes | Total Time: 25 Minutes
Serves: 2 servings
150 gm Hakka Noodles (1 packet)
1/2 cup Capsicum finely chopped
1/2 cup Carrot finely chopped
1/2 cup Cabbage finely chopped
3 tablespoon Spring Onion finely chopped
1 tablespoon Ginger,garlic and green chilly finely chopped
1 tablespoon Green chilly sauce
1 tablespoon Soy sauce
1 tablespoon Vinegar
1 tablespoon Tomato sauce
1 teaspoon Black pepper powder
1 teaspoon Chinese seasoning
2 tablespoon Oil
Salt to taste
1) Boil water in pan and add noodles and 1/2 tablespoon oil in that.
2) When noodled cooked drain excess water from that.
3) Heat 2 tablespoon oil in pan and add ginger,garlic and green chilly in that and saute for few seconds.
4) Now add spring onoin in that and saute for few seconds.
5) Then add chopped vegetables in that and mix well.
6) Now add all seasonings and sauces in that and mix well.
7) Add noodles in that and mix gently.
8) Garnish it with spring onion and serve hot.
1) Don’t overcooked noodles other wise it will become soggy.
2) You can add red chilly sauce also in this recipe for more spicy taste.
3) Saute all vegetables on high flame for its crunchy taste.